Hard Cider and Doughnut Fest is One Sweet Bar Hop in Central New York
This is one sweet bar hop. The Hard Cider and Doughnut Fest is coming to central New York with parties in Utica and Syracuse.
Enjoy hard cider and and custom doughnut creations at area bars. In Utica, the Hard Cider and Doughnut Fest is Saturday, September 21 with registration at Lukins from 3 p.m to 5 p.m. The Celtric Harp and the Stief on Varick will be part of the event.
8 bars will take part in The Hard Cider and Doughnut Fest October 5 with registration at Syracuse Suds.
The Hops Spot
Clinton St Pub
Tickets are $25 and can be purchased online. It includes $4 Angry Orchard Hard Cider, $4 Truly Hard Sletzer and $2 premium doughnuts.
Wicked Events, a national company specializing in crawls, concerts & wicked celebrations is holding the Hard Cider and Doughnut Fest. Get more details on Facebook.
Spot a typo? Email Polly@Bigfrog104.com.
- Cayo Industrial Has New Home, New Attraction for Halloween
- Rome Woman Mows Down Cancer with Yard Ribbon Honoring Survivors
- Halloween Bar Crawls Coming to Central New York
- Interactive 2019 Fall Foliage Map
- Take a Chilling Ride on the Haunted Adirondack Railroad
- Farmer's Almanac Predicts Polar Coaster Winter with Memorable Storm in CNY