Take a Chilling Journey on the Haunted Adirondack Railroad This Halloween
Take a chilling journey on the Haunted Adirondack Railroad as the train comes alive in a whole different way this Halloween.
Hear the tales of murder and crimes that left their ghostly imprints in our history on Adirondack Railroad's Haunted History Evening Excursion. Get off the train and enter the walking trail into the forest for a thrill tour like no other.
There are 4 trains to choose from - September 14th and 28th, October 12th and 19th. Tickets are $25 for the 2 hour trip. You're advised to arrive a half hour before the train pulls out of the Thendara Station at 7pm. Don't forget to bring a flashlight and bug spray.
Get more details at Adirondackrr.com.
- Three Stabbed, One Killed in Boonville Domestic Incident
- Rome Police Save Young Boy From Choking
- New Slides With Terrifying Drop Coming to Water Safari
- Interactive 2019 Fall Foliage Map
- Dangerously Old Products Sold at New York Dollar Stores
- Farmer's Almanac Predicts Polar Coaster Winter with Memorable Storm in CNY