Honoring Central New Yorkers Affected by Breast Cancer
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and we want to honor the survivors and remember those who lost their battle.
Do know someone who's battled this disease? Tell us your breast cancer battle story and we'll share it too. Together we can raise awareness.
Breast Cancer Awareness month is also an opportunity to remind women to be breast aware for earlier detection. Self breast exams are recommended monthly. Mammograms are recommended for women over the age of 40. Education can empower women to take charge of their own breast health.
Email your breast cancer battle stories to email@example.com and we'll highlight each story during Breast Cancer Awareness month on Big Frog 104.
- Cayo Industrial Has New Home, New Attraction for Halloween
- Rome Woman Mows Down Cancer with Yard Ribbon Honoring Survivors
- Halloween Bar Crawls Coming to Central New York
- Interactive 2019 Fall Foliage Map
- Take a Chilling Ride on the Haunted Adirondack Railroad
- Farmer's Almanac Predicts Polar Coaster Winter with Memorable Storm in CNY