How Did A Truck End Up On Top of a Car in New Hartford
Ever see an accident and wonder how it could have possibly happened? An accident on Commercial Drive in New Hartford left many scratching their heads and wondering how no one was injured.
According to New Hartford Police, the truck was stopped at the traffic light for the entrance into Consumer Square. The man driving the car, Norbert Kupiec of New York Mills experienced "a medical emergency" and drove full speed into the back of the truck driven by James Bray from Constableville.
Police say the truck was also pushed into another car stopped in front of it. No one was injured as a result of the accident. The driver with a medical emergency was taken to the hospital.
We often think today's vehicles aren't as good as the ones from "back in the day." Safety standards still appear to be pretty good in this one. Read more on the story at NHPD's FaceBook page.
- Cayo Industrial Has New Home, New Attraction for Halloween
- Rome Woman Mows Down Cancer with Yard Ribbon Honoring Survivors
- Halloween Bar Crawls Coming to Central New York
- Interactive 2019 Fall Foliage Map
- Take a Chilling Ride on the Haunted Adirondack Railroad
- Farmer's Almanac Predicts Polar Coaster Winter with Memorable Storm in CNY
Listen to Tad & Polly in The Morning from 6AM to 9AM on Big Frog 104. Stream us live, listen on any Alexaie-enabled device, Google Home or on the Big Frog 104 app.