You Won’t Believe The Strangest Thing Chris Janson Has Eaten
FrogFest 29 headliner Chris Janson Joined Luke Austin in the White's Farm Supply Kubota before he took the stage at FrogFest 29. In part two of the Kubota Conversations, Luke got the chance to ask Chris some of his favorite Ice Breaker questions.
I can honestly say getting the chance to hang out with Chris Janson for a few minutes was one of the coolest experiences of my life. Especially since Chris is so easy-going.
Anytime I meet new and interesting people, I like to ask them these crazy 'ice breaker' questions just to get to know them and their personality a little bit.
Chris was all for it.
Here's the 7 ice breakers that I asked him:
- If you could only listen to two artists/bands for the rest of your life, who would you choose?
- What are your 3 favorite movies that you can watch non-stop?
- Instead of a music star, would you rather be a movie star or sports star?
- If you could only eat potatoes prepared one way for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
- If you could only eat one or the other for the rest of your life, would you rather have bacon or cake?
- What's the strangest thing you've ever eaten?
- Name your favorite fictional horse from movies, TV, books or music.
Thankfully, Chris didn't think I was completely nuts and played along. Some of his answers were really funny too.
Wait until you hear who his favorite fictional horse is.
Thanks again to Chris Janson for spending some time with me and of course for coming to Central New York to play possibly the best FrogFest ever!