My Thoughts On The New Year
OK, many of us will make New Year’s resolutions, predictions, and maybe make a little merry tonight on New Year’s Eve. For what it’s worth, I have a few Greg “Splashin'” McShea thoughts on the old and new year.
1. Why did I give away so many complimentary 2013 calendars so that now I don’t have one?
2. Will a year with the number 13 will be unlucky?
3. How will anyone ever fill the shoes of the late Dick Clark on New Year’s Eve?
4. Will Kathy Griffin let loose a four letter word tonight while Anderson Cooper stands by helplessly?
5. How come when I ask anyone if they remember Guy Lomdardo they say, “Who”?
6. Will there be anything on TV tomorrow other than college football bowl games?
7. Will we all try to make 2013 the best year ever?