Wild West FrogFest And Rodeo – What To Bring
It won't be long now, our Big Frog 104 Wild West FrogFest and Rodeo 2013 is coming up Saturday, June 15th at the Herkimer County Fairgrounds in Frankfort.
As I've done in the past, here's a helpful checklist of things to remember when heading to this year's Frogfest:
1. Bring sunscreen (Hey, you’re going to be in the sun all day).
2. Bring an umbrella (Just in case).
3. Bring your camera.
4. Bring your cell phone so you can upload photos to our site, follow us on Twitter and catch all the action as its happening.
5. Bring lawn chairs (Folding chairs or those canvas chairs you can tote in a bag are most convenient).
6. Bring a hat (A cowboy is in style, considering we’re having a rodeo, but a baseball cap is OK too…you pick the team).
7. Bring your enthusiasm (Performers love an enthusiastic audience).
8. Bring your tickets (if you already purchased them), or be ready to buy tickets at the gate.
9. Wear some Frog-a-bilia or some green (It may increase your chances of us taking your picture).
10. Remember where you parked (Maybe you want to put a ribbon on your car or some other item so you don’t have to keep clicking your door opener to hear which car’s horn blows).
And, have fun!
The Wild West FrogFest & Rodeo presented by Adirondack Furniture returns. We’ll be back at the Herkimer County Fairgrounds June 15th to celebrate our 25th anniversary. The Painted Pony Rodeo also returns this year. Gates open at 12pm with the Rodeo starting at 1pm. Entertainment gets underway at 3pm.
$20 adults in advance* /$25 at the gate
Kids 10 and under are free. FrogFest tickets are also available at all Price Chopper locations at any register.