The Jamesville Balloon Fest Returns for Their 39th Year
Head to Jamesville this weekend for music, food, arts, crafts and most importantly hot air balloon rides!
The Jamesville Balloon Fest kicks off this Friday, June 22 from 4 - 11 p.m. at Jamesville Beach Park.
There will also be carnival rides, live music and a car show on Sunday.
You can take a ride in a hot air balloon with 5 different flight times scheduled, but get your reservations in by 9 p.m. tonight to guarantee a ride.
Here are the scheduled flight times:
Friday 6:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday:
5:30 a.m. & 6:30 p.m.
Here's what you need to know:
Morning rides are $200 per person; Evening rides are $225 per person.
Reservations close June 21st at 9 p.m.
To reserve a ride, email SYRballoonfest@gmail.com, reservations are strongly recommended. Evening rides sell out quickly.
- Info needed: Name, phone number, email address, number of people, total weight of passengers, flight day & time requested
- Rides are available Friday, Saturday, Sunday evenings (6:30 p.m. (approximate)) and Saturday & Sunday mornings (5:30 a.m.) during the event
- Champagne (non-alcoholic beverage available) upon landing and a ride back to the park are included in price
- All balloon flight times are approximate and are dependent upon calm (wind under 10 mph) and nonthreatening weather conditions.
- Cash only, due at the time of the flight. An ATM is located at the festival.
- What to wear- passengers should dress for the temperature that day and please NO FLIP FLOPS or SANDALS. Please wear shoes or boots and a baseball cap or hat is always recommended.
- Children fly at the discretion of the pilot. Please note, those under 43" tall may not be able to see over the top of the basket, are not allowed to be picked up and may be afraid of the noise from the burner.
For a full schedule of events, band lineup, food list and more, visit SyracuseBalloonFest.com.
Admission is free all weekend.