Spectrum Raising Rates in Central New York
Your Spectrum bill is going up. The TV, internet company is raising rates in central New York.
With more people switching from cable to internet streaming services, Spectrum saw a 2.5% decrease in customers over the past year, according to Syracuse.com. The increased cost to carry local channels is also impacting prices.
TV Select will go up $7.50 with the Silver Plan that includes 125 channels will now cost $72.49. Surcharges increase to $13.50 and the digital receivers will jump to $7.99 a month per receiver.
Internet charges are also going up $4. It'll now cost $69.99 for internet services if you don't have a TV plan.
Spot a typo. Email Polly@Bigfrog104.com.
- Cayo Industrial Has New Home, New Attraction for Halloween
- Rome Woman Mows Down Cancer with Yard Ribbon Honoring Survivors
- Halloween Bar Crawls Coming to Central New York
- Interactive 2019 Fall Foliage Map
- Take a Chilling Ride on the Haunted Adirondack Railroad
- Farmer's Almanac Predicts Polar Coaster Winter with Memorable Storm in CNY
Listen to Tad & Polly in The Morning from 6AM to 9AM on Big Frog 104. Stream us live, listen on any Alexaie-enabled device, Google Home or on the Big Frog 104 app.