Reward for Polly’s Missing Golf Club
HELP! I'm missing a golf club. I've looked everywhere and it's nowhere to be found.
I'm guessing I lost it Saturday, September 7th during a golf scramble at Heron Creek in Clinton. That was the last time I used it. I didn't even notice it was gone until Thursday when I went to grab it on the second hole. All that was in my golf bag as an empty hole where the club should have been.
The worst part - it's my pitching wedge, the best club in my bag other than the driver. AND, I'm in a big golf match this Saturday. I'm suppose to be the chipper in our 4 man scramble. I can't chip without my pitching wedge. Oh, I tried. I sculled the sand wedge. I chunked the 9 iron. I did everything BUT chip.
I've search lost and found in the club house. Nothing. I've looked to see if it was placed in Tad's golf bag by mistake. NOPE! So where could it be? Someone HAD to pick it up. Did they stick it in their bag and forget to turn it in? Or did they keep it?
I'm offering a reward for the return of my coveted pitching wedge. No questions asked. I just want it back. I NEED it back! Contact me on Facebook or by emailing Polly@Bigfrog104.com. I'd even be willing to give up my ticket to see Keith Urban the next time he comes through town. Well maybe not THAT BIG of a reward.
- Remsen Contractors Donate Truckload of Supplies to Humane Society
- Rome Woman Mows Down Cancer with Yard Ribbon Honoring Survivors
- New Slides With Terrifying Drop Coming to Water Safari
- Interactive 2019 Fall Foliage Map
- Dangerously Old Products Sold at New York Dollar Stores
- Farmer's Almanac Predicts Polar Coaster Winter with Memorable Storm in CNY