Pink Ribbon Bagels Back at Panera Bread
Pink Ribbon Bagels are back at Panera Bread.
Enjoy a cherry vanilla bagel twisted in a ribbon shape in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month. A portion of the proceeds from each Pink Ribbon Bagel sold in October will be donated to help the fight against Breast Cancer.
The cherry vanilla bagel has cherry chips, dried cherries, honey, vanilla, and brown sugar and is a seasonal staple made especially for autumn. Get yours, twisted into a ribbon shape at Panera Bread off Commercial Drive in New Hartford.
There are several Panera Bread locations in New York including 6 in the Syracuse area.
Spot a typo. Email Polly@BigFrog104.com.
- Breast Cancer Survivor Cross Demo Derby Off Her Bucket List
- Rome Woman Mows Down Cancer with Yard Ribbon Honoring Survivors
- Syracuse Point Guard Fighting Breast Cancer
- Remsen Mom Fighting Breast Cancer Surprised on Today Show
- 10 Celebrities Who Have Battled Breast Cancer
- Help Dave Wheeler with Real Men Wear Pink