Move Over Hot Cider – Cider Slushies Are in Town at Central New York Orchards
Move over hot cider. Cider slushies are in town and you can get one at central New York orchards.
North Star Orchards in Westmoreland is serving up the cool twist on a fall favorite. Cider slushies are now available. Top it off with a cider donut.
Enjoy your cider slushie and donut on a wagon ride through the orchards and pick from a variety of apples or head into the pumpkin patch to get your jack-o-lantern for Halloween. The apple orchard is open from mid-September until mid-October. The pumpkin patch will be ready by late September.
U-Pick Apple Varieties:
Wk.1 (14th) McIntosh & Cortland
Wk.2 (21st) McIntosh, Cortland, Gala,
Empire, Macoun & Spy Gold
North Star Orchards is located on Route 233 and is open from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Learn more at Northstarorchards.com.
You can also pick up a cider slushie at the Clinton Cider Mill, Twin Orchards in New Hartford and Windy Hill Orchard in Cassville.
Spot a typo? Email Polly@Bigfrog104.com.
- Cayo Industrial Has New Home, New Attraction for Halloween
- Rome Woman Mows Down Cancer with Yard Ribbon Honoring Survivors
- Halloween Bar Crawls Coming to Central New York
- Interactive 2019 Fall Foliage Map
- Take a Chilling Ride on the Haunted Adirondack Railroad
- Farmer's Almanac Predicts Polar Coaster Winter with Memorable Storm in CNY