Luke Austin’s Super Bowl Snacks Part 2: Pizza Skins
The second installment of Luke Austin's easy Super Bowl recipes features what some might call a strange combination, but those who've had it agree - it's delicious.
'Pizza Skins' or 'Loaded mashed Potato Pizza' combines two of our favorite foods into one delicious concoction that your guests will be talking about until next Super Bowl.
This is probably the easiest of my Super Bowl Snacks, a few simple ingredients and a couple minutes to put it together is all it takes to make this crowd pleaser.
Here's what you'll need:
- Store bought pizza crust
- 1 package instant mashed potatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package bacon bits
- Sour cream
- Prepare instant mashed potatoes
- Spread evenly over pizza crust
- Cover with cheese
- Cover cheese with bacon bits
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes
- Add sour cream and enjoy!
This really only takes a few minutes and it's so easy you'll be out of the kitchen and enjoying the company of your guests in no time at all.
Coming up next week: Simple Stuffed Mushrooms and Peppers!