Flash Light Corn Maze at Lincoln Davies Fall Festival
Fall is for apples, pumpkins and corn mazes. Take a trip through the Lincoln Davies corn maze at the Fall Festival. There's even a flash light corn maze at night, if you dare.
The Fall Festival is every weekend through October 13th at Lincoln Davies Building Supply in Sauquoit. Tickets are $6 for adults and $4 for children.
There's plenty of things for the kids to do.
-Straw Bale Maze
-Kid Craft Area
-Apple Cider Press
The flash light corn maze will be September 27th & 28th.
Get more details on the Fall Festival at Lincoln Davies Facebook.
Take a trip through the corn maze in the drone video below.
Spot a typo? Email Polly@BigFrog104.com.
- Cayo Industrial Has New Home, New Attraction for Halloween
- Rome Woman Mows Down Cancer with Yard Ribbon Honoring Survivors
- Halloween Bar Crawls Coming to Central New York
- Interactive 2019 Fall Foliage Map
- Take a Chilling Ride on the Haunted Adirondack Railroad
- Farmer's Almanac Predicts Polar Coaster Winter with Memorable Storm in CNY