Fall Asleep Faster with Less Stress [Video]
Do you have a problem falling asleep quickly? Are you noticing your stress level in life is preventing you from falling asleep faster? Is that fact that you can't fall asleep causing you more stress? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions you need to see this video!
I fell asleep before I could give you all the steps from the Time.com article. In the article it mentions the steps to the "4-7-8 exercise." Here are the full steps:
- Place the tip of your tongue against the tissue ridge right above your upper front teeth. Keep it there for the remainder of the exercise.
- Exhale completely through your mouth, making a whoosh sound as you do so.
- Close your mouth and inhale slowly through your nose while mentally counting to four.
- Hold your breath for a mental count of seven.
- Exhale completely through your mouth for a mental count of eight. Make the same whoosh sound from Step Two.
- This concludes the first cycle. Repeat the same process three more times for a total of four renditions.
If you are having trouble falling asleep, try this method. It may work for you! It has for others. Heck, I didn't even get through the whole thing before I fell asleep. Hopefully the video didn't make you fall asleep! If it did, then there ya go! Another solution.