Bigger, Better Halloween Display Going Up on Syracuse Lawn
Think it’s too early for Halloween? Not in Syracuse, where the annual lawn display that went missing last year, is back and already being built.
Stan Munro and Suzi Campanaro’s lawn is the highlight of the Halloween season in Syracuse every year. Last year the couple were forced to scale the display back to the bare bones when Suzi's kidney started failing.
This year Suzi is on the mend and they are both ready to bring back the Halloween display hundreds come from miles around to see. "My wife is doing so well after her 2nd transplant, even bossing me around, more than I like," says Stan. "So it's time to build something new and much bigger."
This Halloween Stan and Suzi are treating everyone to a bigger and better Halloween display. Their lawn is being transformed into Dracula’s Castle, that will be at least 18-ft tall, and construction has already begun. "We've broke ground. Our sponsor, Real Estate Agent Dominick J. Ciciarelli even brought his 3 brothers to help set up the main tower."
Get a sneak peek of this year's Halloween display, below. It'll debut October 1 on Sandra Drive in North Syracuse to celebrate Halloween the entire month.
- Cayo Industrial Has New Home, New Attraction for Halloween
- Rome Woman Mows Down Cancer with Yard Ribbon Honoring Survivors
- Halloween Bar Crawls Coming to Central New York
- Interactive 2019 Fall Foliage Map
- Take a Chilling Ride on the Haunted Adirondack Railroad
- Farmer's Almanac Predicts Polar Coaster Winter with Memorable Storm in CNY