5 Ice Breaker Questions That Are Sure To Warm Up Any Conversation
Have you ever been in a situation where you needed to get someone talking? Maybe a first date or meeting a new co-worker that you just couldn't break the ice with? We have you covered.
You can use Luke Austin's 5 Ice Breaker questions any time you get in a jam and need to start a conversation!
These are a little goofy, but are sure to get a discussion of some kind started up.
Check out the video to see the answers from some of our staff!
1. You can only listen to two musical acts(bands, single artists, composers, etc.) for the rest of your life. What are they?
2. You're on a deserted island and have the choice of only 3 movies to have with you. What are your choices?
3. This one is simple, if you could only eat one for the rest of your life would you choose bacon or cake?
4. Similar to #4, if you could only eat potatoes one way for the rest of your life what style would you choose(mashed, scalloped, french fries, baked, etc.)?
5. A little more thinking required here - You find yourself in a bar(or club) on a Friday night at 7:30 with a boss or potential client and you need to order drinks for the both of you, without asking the client/boss, what drink do you order for them that might impress?
Be sure to give these questions a try and let us know your answers!
BONUS VIDEO: Take a look at how generous Big Frog 104 listeners are!