2017 Scheduled Relay For Life Events With The American Cancer Society
The new Relay For Life websites has launched. Are you thinking of starting a team for the 2017 season? Here's details how to sign up now.
Relay For Life websites across the country is ready for you to register for the 2017 Relay For Life event. Last year more than $650,000.00 was raised locally for the fight against cancer.
It’s easy to become part of the ‘Relay For Life’ movement and help finish the fight against cancer. All you need to do is sign up to participate or volunteer at your local Relay For Life event.
The American Cancer Society isn’t just fighting one type of cancer they’re fighting for every birthday threatened by every cancer in every community. Each person who shares the Relay For Life experience can take pride in knowing that they are working to create a world where this disease will no longer threaten our loved ones or rob anyone of another birthday.
Here's a list of Relay For Life (RFL) events in Central New York.
- RFL of SUNY POLY *March 31 www.relayforlife.org/sunypolyny
- RFL of Utica College *April 7 www.relayforlife.org/uticacollegeny
- RFL Hamilton College *April 27 www.relayforlife.org/hamiltoncollegeny
- RFL of the North Country – May 20 www.relayforlife.org/northcountryny
- RFL of Madison County – May 20 www.relayforlife.org/madisoncountyny
- RFL of Camden – June 3rd – www.relayforlife.org/camdenny
- RFL of Rome – June 3rd – www.relayforlife.org/romeny
- RFL of Sauquoit – June 10th – www.relayforlife.org/sauquoitny
- RFL of Herkimer County June 10 www.relayforlife.org/herkimercountyny
- RFL of Utica – June 10th – www.relayforlife.org/uticany
- RFL of Dolgeville – June 11th – www.relayforlife.org/dolgevilleny
* - The college events are only open to the college community (students, faculty, staff). The general public is welcome to stop by to encourage them.