Online Ticket Sales A First For The Fair
This year’s New York State Fair is taking place from August 21st to September 1st. The theme of this year’s fair is “Summer’s Best In Show.” It’s been a big year so far for the fair including national honors for being one of the best state fairs and a lineup of incredible concerts both in the Grandstand and Chevy Court. However, the biggest step the fair has taken is online ticket sales!
Not only has the fair expanded it’s ticket sales to the world wide web, it is also offering a 40% discount on any fair tickets purchased online. One-day admission at the gate is $10. For $6 you can see those great country acts at Chevy Court, including Kellie Pickler, The Eli Young Band, and John Anderson.
According to NY State Fair representatives,
The secure website sells five products including the single-day ticket, which will be mailed free of charge to buyers:
- A single-day advance sale ticket, for $6. That’s a 40 percent savings over the $10 charge for admission at the gate during the Fair.
- A Frequent Fairgoer ticket book, which contains 6 days’ worth of tickets, for $30. That’s a 50 percent savings over the full general admission price.
- A single-day rides wristband voucher, for $20. The voucher saves $5 over the weekday price and $10 over the weekend price. The wristband allows a fairgoer to ride the all-new Wade Shows Midway rides all day.
- A voucher for the Mega Pass, for $70, which allows a fairgoer to ride Midway rides all day every day of the Fair.
- A daily parking pass for $5.
So get online not to buy those advance sale tickets! Just go to: http://www.nysfair.org/advance-sale-tickets/