Important Things to Remember to Bring to FrogFest
Are you excited for this year's FrogFest? I know we are! Even though the festivities aren't until June 13th, it's important to make sure you are prepared. We wanted to give you a full list of "must-bring" items for the big day.
For A Succesful, Safe, and Enjoyable FrogFest Don't Forget the Following:
1. Lawn Chair/Blanket - The earlier you get to FrogFest, the closer you'll be able to get to the stage. This is also important because there are so many activities throughout the day it'll be good to take a rest every once in a while.
2. Sunscreen - Yes, I know it was a little chilly for last year's FrogFest, but I am certain it won't be that cold again. Just the acts we have alone will heat things up. FrogFest is in a field and that field is exposed to the sun, make sure you keep yourself protected.
3. Money - This seems like an obvious one, but it's worth reminding y'all. Because ticket prices are the lowest ever, you'll have plenty of extra cash to buy beer, delicious food, or other awesome items from a variety of vendors that we will have there.
4. Party Hat - Not only will this help to also protect you from the sun, but once you see all the awesome cowboy and cowgirl hats, you'll be jealous you don't have one. It doesn't have to be a cowboy hat, just a cool one!
5. Camera - We want to see all those precious FrogFest moments and so do your friends (if they're not there already). Imagine snapping that selfie with Trailer Choir rocking out in the background!
6. Friends - FrogFest is a blast no matter what, but it's even better if you bring someone with you! In fact bring all your friends!!!
7. Your Grandma or Grandpa - Because FrogFest is fun for all ages!
8. Your 'A' Game - If you don't bring your 'A' game, things might get a little rough for you. This day is about having some good ole fashion fun and it is after all a country concert which means it's going to be a huge party!
9. Comfortable Shoes - Again, the activities go on all day long and with our acts this year, I doubt you'll be doing much sitting. Comfy shoes will definitely be a plus!
10. Poncho - This will hopefully not be needed, but in the rare case of rain, you can still party on with a simple poncho. Odds are even if it's wet you'll still have a blast.
There is no outside food or drink allowed in the fairgrounds, and that is why it was not on the list, but there will be plenty of vendors for that. I hope no matter what or who you bring with you to FrogFest that you stay safe and have a great time because after all, that's what it's all about!