Forever 21 in Sangertown Square Mall on Closing List
Another store bites the dust. Days after Forever 21 announced they'd be filing for bankruptcy, the list of 178 stores on the chopping block was released - two in central New York.
Forever 21 in the Sangertown Square Mall was included on the closure list. The New Hartford location reopened as F21 Red in July, 2018.
Destiny USA in Syracuse is also on the list, along with Crossgates Mall in Albany. But all 3 may stay open.
It’s possible not all stores on the list will close. “We expect a significant number of these stores will remain open and operate as usual, and we do not expect to exit any major markets in the U.S.,” the company said in a statement to USA Today.
See the full list at USA Today.
Pier 1 and Bed Bath & Beyond also announced several store closings.
- New York LEGOLAND Announces Opening Date
- The Crazy Clam in Sylvan Beach Closes After 22 Years
- Cayo Industrial Has New Home, New Attraction for Halloween
- Rome Woman Mows Down Cancer with Yard Ribbon Honoring Survivors
- Interactive 2019 Fall Foliage Map
- Farmer's Almanac Predicts Polar Coaster Winter with Memorable Storm in CNY