What Kind Of Driver Are You?
During the “Frog Days Of Summer”, we may be driving a bit more with vacations, day trips and other destinations. I suppose that we all think we’re great drivers. Now, a new study shows what kind of drivers there are out there on the highway.
Here are a few driver personalities, based on the study…which one are you?
1. Auto-Bahner (17%) – Fast, agressive drivers who may get angry when someone cuts them off.
2. Auto-Matics (23%) – While they feel they are safe and confident drivers, they tend to be least sure of themselves behind the wheel.
3. Auto-Nomous (21%) – Rugged, Powerful and they enjoy driving.
4. Auto-Pragmatics (15%) – Confident and cautious, and they tend to buy cars that are practical, less expensive and environmentally friendly.
5. Auto-Pilots (15%) – They describe themselves as reliable, confident and family-oriented, usually with children under the age of 18, but they don’t particularly enjoy driving.
As for me, I enjoy being a passenger.