An Oswego house fire has left a man with nothing and suffering from severe smoke inhalation after running back in to save his dog.
Wayne Rich suffered a devastating house fire and is being treated at Upstate Medical center. Wayne will be sedated and on a respirator for at least the next several days so please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Along with the loss of all of his clothing and possessions his medical expenses will be considerable. Although we can never replace the items that hold sentimental value to him, we can do whatever we can to help.