Stree-Free Holiday Shopping
The holidays are supposed to be a time of joy. So why do so mnay of us end up pulling our hair out by Christmas Eve? You can avoid stree by following a few tips before heading out for holiday shopping
- Before you head out to shop, make a gift list organized by categories – stationary, clothing, toys, tec. That way, you can get a lot of presents in 2 or 3 stores and won’t be wasting time with repeat visits to the same place
- If you find a great gift that would suit more than one person, buy more than one.
- Let your fingers do the walking in catalogs. They’ll save you time, gas and parking hassles. May offer free shipping this time of year
- Give magazine subscriptions, tickets to a play, the movies or a sporting event, club memberships or restaurant gift certificates – no guessing on sizes or colors required
- For your most practical friends, how about a gift card or even cash in a pretty envelope
- Wrap gifts as you buy them, so you’re not spending an entire day wrapping while worrying about all the other holiday chores you’re not getting done.
But above all else, remember the meaning of the season. It’s not about the gifts you buy. It’s about spending time with family and friends.