National Stress-Free Family Holiday Month
November is "National Stress-Free Family Holiday Month". I guess every month has something. Unfortunately, much of that family stress is caused by the holidays.
According to a Franklin Covey Products survey, here are the top 10 stressful holiday activities, from number 10 (least stressful) to number one (most stressful).
10. Decorating or hosting a holiday party
9. Relationships with family, friends and co-workers
8. Taking care of your physical well-being
7. Sending gifts and cards
6. Not enough time for holiday events
5. Not enough time to shop
4. Arranging workload to take time off
3. Deciding what gift to buy for those on your list
2. Creating a holiday budget
And the number one stressful holiday concern - spending too much money!
Here's hoping that you'll have a stress-free holiday season. Maybe you would feel less stressful in doing things for others, like participating in our Big Frog 104 "Santa For Seniors" program.