On The Road Again Guys
We guys have certain attitudes on driving and traveling. I thought you might be interested in seeing how guys see the world of driving.
"(from Men's Health's The Average Guy)
- 2 is the number of road trips the average guy takes each year
- National Lampoon's Vacation is the movie most men say "best captures the agony of a road trip."
- 30% of men think their old man was a better driver than they'll ever be.
- 33 percent of guys say their favorite road trip snack food is beef jerky.
- 10 percent of men are willing to admit they can't change a flat tire.
- 27 percent of drivers risk blowouts from under inflated tires.
- The "mostly likely and stupidest" reason guys can't see the road is no windshield washer fluid.
The four attractions guys want to visit before hitting Tijuana: The Grand Canyon, Yosemite National Park, Mt. Rushmore, and Miami Beach."