Luke Austin’s Super Bowl Snacks: Easy Super Bowl Dip
If you're hosting a Super Bowl get-together this year, you probably want to spend more time with your guests than in the kitchen.
Over the next couple weeks leading up to the big game, I'm going to share a few recipes that I have been making for the last bunch of years.
The recipes you will see are quick, easy and use minimal ingredients - so you won't be spending all day in the kitchen, and they won't break the bank either.
This Simple Super Bowl Dip is definitely a winner with it's meaty, cheesy goodness.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 lb. Ground beef(or a mix of your favorites, try meatball mix or adding some ground venison)
- 1 regular sized jar of your favorite Salsa(however hot you like it)
- 1 regular sized jar of your favorite Salsa Con Queso(again however hot you like it)
- 1 pkg real bacon bits(I use Oscar Meyer or Hormel)
- Cook your meat until it's done
- In a Crock Pot add the whole jar of salsa
- Add your meat
- Add your Salsa Con Queso
- Add bacon bits
- mix together well
- Set Crock Pot on med/high and when it's nice and warm all the way through it's time to dig in!
- Grab some of your favorite dipping chips or veggies and enjoy!
This is the quickest and easiest Super Bowl recipe I use, and hopefully it will help you out with your game day menu.
Coming up next week: Loaded Mashed Potato Pizza!
BONUS VIDEO: 5 Questions To Get A Conversation Started