A November To Remember
The “Frog Days of Fall” are moving rapidly, and it with them many notable events on the calendar. November is not exactly the most scenic month – most of the leaves are down from the trees (and on my front lawn); we usually get lots of rain, sometimes mixed with snow; and the ground hasn’t frozen yet, so lots of mud!
But, things that might take our minds off that bleak November are:
1. End of Daylight Savings Time – Sunday morning, November 6th after 2am – we fall back and set the clocks back an hour, for an extra hour of sleep.
2. Election Day – Tuesday, November 8
3. Veterans’ Day – Friday, November 11
4. Remembrance Day – Friday, November 11 (in Canada)
5. Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, November 24
6. Black Friday – Friday, November 25, maybe a day off for some, and the official start of the Christmas Shopping Season
7. Football, Football and more Football!
8. More Football