Wahoo Wave Coming to Six Flags Darien Lake
Wahoo! A new ride is coming to Six Flags Darien Lake.
The Wahoo Wave is set to open next season at Darien Lake. The 6 story slide will sends you down a 30-foot drop in a 4-person tube, gliding across a one-of-a-kind water wall, defying gravity.
Wahoo Wave is expected to be open for the 2020 season at Six Flags Darien Lake. Take a peak at the wave in motion in the video below.
- New Slides With Terrifying Drop Coming to Water Safari
- Interactive 2019 Fall Foliage Map
- New High Tech Escape Room Opens at Howe Caverns
- Resort with New York's Largest Indoor Water Park Opens
- Apple Orchards to Enjoy This Fall in Central New York
- Farmer's Almanac Predicts Polar Coaster Winter with Memorable Storm in CNY