USA Cut Days After 9/11 Grows On in New York Field
A symbol honoring our country and how we came together after September 11, 2001 continues to grow in a field in New York.
USA was cut from the land in the days following September 11th and it's been there ever since.
The field is in clearing at Bluff Point, NY overlooking Keuka Lake. Photographer John Kucko visited the field for the 18th anniversary of the terror attacks.
Thank you John for sharing.
- Tribute of Light Honors Lives Lost in New York City
- New York Farmer Creates Touching 9/11 Tribute with Patriotic Combine
- Was an Angel Caught in Tribute of Light in New York City
- Flight 93 Chimes Designed by Former Hamilton College Professor
- Images of September 11th - A Day of Remembrance
- 9/11 Ceremonies in Central New York