Dos And Don’ts For FrogFest 2016
Wild West FrogFest and Rodeo is July 23rd at the Utica Rome Speedway with Montgomery Gentry, Eric Paslay and Lindsay Ell. Here's a couple Dos and Don'ts for the big day.
1) Take a ton of photos and share them on your Facebook/Twitter/Instagram using the hashtag #FrogFest28.
2) Be sure to bring a lawn chair or blanket. The concert stage is NOT inside the Speedway track and no seats are provided for the show.
3) Bring sunblock. It's July and it's going to be a beautiful sunny day with temperatures in the mid-eighties.
4) Bring cash and/or a debit card. You'll need money for great gifts, great FrogFest gear, and food and drinks. Be sure to have some cash on hand, along with your card. also remember to bring your ID if you plan on drinking.
5) Have a Designated Drive, if you plan on drinking. Call a cab, call a friend, make a plan and make it home safe.
6) Hydrate. It's going to be a hot day. Be sure to drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
1) Don’t drink too much. We understand you want to have some fun, but don't over do it or security may escort you out.
2) No outside food or drink allowed. There will be plenty of vendors with food and beverages.
3) NO RE-ENTRY- Don’t forget anything in your car because you wont' be allowed to go out to get it and come back in.
4) Don’t forget to HAVE FUN! This day is for you to enjoy! If you see any of the Big Frog staff during the day, come up to us! We want to take photos, and get to know you.