Bet You Didn’t Know These 12 Animal Facts and Bet You Want to Be a Pig
Bet you didn't know these little know animal facts. Bet after reading them all, you'll want to come back as a pig.
* A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes. OMG I'm jealous.
* A flea can jump 350 times it's body length. That's like a human jumping a football field. I'm still stuck on the pig!
* Under optimum conditions, one female cockroach can produce two million offspring in one year. 2 MILLION! One was painful enough.
* The female praying mantis initiates sex by ripping the male's head off. Not as lucky as the pig.
* Some lions mate over 50 times a day. Lucky lions!
* Elephants are the only animal that can't jump. They should get tips from the flea.
* A cat's urine glows under black light. Who would try that and why?
* An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain. I know some people like that.
* Starfish have no brains. I know people like that too.
* Dolphins and humans are the only species that have sex for pleasure. What about the pig?
* An octopus's testes are located in its head. I sometimes wonder if men's are too.
* You can tell a turtle's gender by its sound. Males grunt, females hiss. Kinda like humans.