Road and Business Closures For Monday, July 1, 2013
Cleanup continues for much of the Mohawk Valley as residents recover from last week’s flooding.
The following roads remain closed:
- Route 80 from Montgomery County to Otsego County in Herkimer County
- Route 5 from Route 10 to Route 334 in Montgomery County
- Route 51 from Ilion to Cedarville in Herkimer County
- Route 168 from Columbia Street to Route 167 in Herkimer County
- Route 365A from Route 365 to Route 46 in Oneida County
- Route 169 from Kelly Road to North End Road in Herkimer County
- 921C at Genesee Street is reduced to one lane in Utica, Oneida County.