Second County Concert Added to Free Shows at 2021 New York State Fair
A second country concert has been added to the free shows at the New York State Fair.
The Brothers Osborne will perform on Chevy Park stage Sunday, August 22 at 8 PM. They join the Oak Ridge Boys as the only country acts scheduled at the New York State Fair so far this year. But more acts are expected to be announced in the coming weeks.
The free Chevy Park shows will have limited capacity to ensure social distancing.
2021 NYS Fair Entertainment
- Brother's Osborne - Sunday, August 22 at 8PM
- REO Speedwagon - Wednesday, August 25 at 8PM
- Sister Sledge - Friday, August 27 at 2PM
- Melissa Etheridge - Friday, August 27 at 8PM
- Great White and Vixen - Saturday, August 28 at 7PM
- Dropkick Murphy's - Sunday, August 29 at 8PM
- Oak Ridge Boys - Tuesday, August 31 at 2PM
- Halestorm - Tuesday, August 31 at 8PM
- Sheena Easton - Wednesday, September 1 at 2PM
- Starship featuring Mickey Thomas - Thursday, September 2 at 7PM
Four different, concurrent festivals will take place in the outdoor areas of the fairgrounds this year. All Fairground buildings will be closed, except for bathrooms. Guest will be required to wear masks, except when eating or drinking but won't be required to show any proof of vaccinations before entering the fair gates.
- Food and beverage including some of the Fair's most iconic culinary experiences, such as the Pizze Fritte, sausage sandwiches and wine slushies
- Daily concerts from national touring performers in the scenic, spacious New York Experience festival grounds
- Midway amusement rides, games and attractions
- Farm animals on display to introduce the young and young-at-heart to New York's agriculture.
The New York State Fair will run for 18 days, from August 20 to September 6. Admission is just $3 per person, and children under 12 will be free. Daily admission will be limited to approximately 50 percent capacity but could change based on COVID rates.
You can visit the New York State Fair website for more information.