Luke’s Lessons – Excuses To Play Golf For Dads To Use
Father's Day is coming up and what better gift for Dad than a round or two of golf? How about a list of excuses he can keep handy to get out on the course? I have that covered for you.
Here are my favorite excuses to hit the links, and while some are purely funny, some may work. You never know unless you try them.
- All of my bosses play golf
- All the TV shows are re-runs
- I need to do something while I drink beer
- Getting frustrated is motivation for me
- I have to do something to pass the time before the work week starts
- Golf teaches me patience, and I need more of that for work
- I can get lawn care tips from the grounds crew
- Its a business meeting
- Summer is short so I need to golf as much as possible
- I want to see if my new sunglasses work properly
- I love yelling ‘Fore,’ even though I’ve never been able to hit anyone
- I finally have the chance to play with someone worse than me
- I just got my Seize the Deal Golf Card so now I HAVE to go golfing
Here’s a complete list of the golf courses offered:
- Alder Creek
- Barker Brook
- Carlowden Country Club
- Crystal Springs
- Mohawk Glen
- Mohawk Valley Country Club
- Oriskany Hills
- Rome Country Club
- Twin Ponds
You can get your 2017 Seize the Deal Golf Card at SeizetheDeal.com.
Now if only we had tips to make you and your Dad better golfers...