Where To Find A Fish Fry In Utica/Rome During Lent For 2016
Are you looking for a Fish Fry in Central New York for the lent season? Here's where you can get them on Friday's during the 2016 Lent Season.
We are looking to build a MEGA list. Please comment with your favorite places below and let us know what to add. This list is a list in progress.
1) St. Louis Gonzaga Church will be hosting Fish Fry Friday's in the church Hall at 520 Rutger Street in Utica from 4-7. Take outs are available.
2) Deerfield Volunteer Fire Company is hosting a Fish Fry on Friday's from 4PM - 7PM at their location on Trenton Road. The menu includes haddock, shrimp, scallops, clams, and takeouts are available.
3) Oneida County 40&8 Veterans Organization is hosting a Veterans Lenten Fish Fry Fundraiser on Friday's between 4pm-8pm at their location in Whitesboro. The cost for dinner is between $10-$15.
4) The Poland Volunteer fire department auxiliary is hosting a fish fry on Friday's from 4PM - 8PM at the fire department on Case Street. Eat in, or take out. Call ahead at 826-7141.
5) What else should we add to our list?
Did we miss one? Suggest it to be added to our local calendar here.
TRENDING VIDEO- 2016 Holland Farm Jelly Bun Commercial