Copper Moose To Cater Valentine’s Brunch At The Overlook Mansion In Little Falls
Join Little Falls' Copper Moose Ale House as they host a Sunday Valentine's Brunch at the Overlook Mansion.
Two seatings are available on Sunday February 12, at 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Enjoy a gourmet brunch with spectacular views of Little Falls and the Mohawk Valley at the historic Overlook Mansion.
- $27.95 for Adults
- $14.95 for children 12 and under
The Buffet Menu:
- Cod & shrimp Seafood Newburgh
- Scrambled eggs
- Breakfast sausage
- Garlic & parmesan potatoes
- Gingerale cherry glazed ham
- Hats & broccoli
- Chicken Bianco
- Classic Cesar salad
- Spinach salad with candied walnuts, orange segments, red onion, tomatoes, shredded Irish porter cheese with white balsamic dressing
- Chef's Slaw with cucumber, carrots, pickled onions and tri-colored peppers in olive oil, parsley, cilantro, lime & a dash of sesame oil.
There will also be a selection of fresh fruit, assorted pastries and Danish.
Coffee and tea are included in the buffet price, and soda, juices and adult beverages such as Mimosas are available for an extra charge.
BONUS VIDEO: Luke Austin's Super Bowl Snacks Part 3