Central New York Businesses and Organizations are ‘Going Red’ for Women’s Health
On the behalf of the American Heart Association of CNY, we are asking local organizations and businesses all around Central New York to "Go Red" on Friday, February 3rd, 2017.
What’s “Go Red” You Ask?
- A one day national phenomenon in which cities across the country light up red at 4pm to bring awareness for women with heart disease.
- Businesses participate by having their employees dress in red, or light up the outside of their businesses.
- By lighting up your business with red flood lights, red string lights, or any other creative way, we bring awareness and hope to those women that are suffering.
As a one day national phenomenon, we would like Central New York to make a statement. We are asking you, as a local business leader, to help spread awareness. For if the local business leaders throughout the area participate, we hope that the rest of the Mohawk Valley will follow suit and take the "Red Pledge.”
Townsquare Media and the American Heart Association hope you will participate in our local “Go Red” Day on Friday, February 3rd, 2017. Please take the "Red Pledge” and help the Mohawk Valley shine red to bring awareness to women’s heart health! Last year we had over 50 businesses and organizations in our area "Go Red." This year, we want to make it even bigger and better!
Those Who Have Taken the "Red Pledge" So Far:
- A & P Master Images
- CONMED Corporation
- Cooper Kia
- Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse
- DOT Arterial Pedestrian Bridge
- Easy Auto Glass
- Excellus BlueCross BlueSheild
- Gentlemen's Corner Barber Shop
- Masonic Care Community
- Meyda Custom Lighting
- Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute
- New York Sash
- Northland Communications
- Observer Dispatch
- Omni Surgical Center
- Paradigm Consulting, Inc.
- Salon Moda
- Standard Insulating
- The Community Foundation
- The Stanley
- Townsquare Media
- Twin Ponds Golf & Country Club
- Utica College
- Utica Memorial Auditorium/Utica Comets
- Utica National Insurance Group
- Utica Tower Foundation
- Utica Zoo
We Hope You'll Join Our Growing List...
If your business or organization is "Going Red" for women on February 3rd, let us know! We want to add you to our list! Send us an email with your name, name of business, phone number, and email to: Naomi@Lite987.com
MORE: Central New York Goes Red 2015