Utica Beer Pairings For Girl Scout Cookies
Looking to mix your beer with Girl Scout Cookies? Here's the best pairings you can make with the two delicious treats!
Our friends over at Beer and Brewing suggest these cookies taste the best with these beers:
- Samoas with Firestone Walker Sucaba or Schlafly Bière de Garde.
- Tagalongs with Off Color Brewing's Dino Smores or Founders Big Lushious.
- Thin Mints with Alesmith Speedway Stout or Perennial 17 Mint Chocolate Stout.
- Lemonades with 4 Hands Brewing's Contact High or Drake's Hefeweizen.
- Trefoils with Smuttynose Baltic Porter or Oskar Blues Old Chub.
- Do-si-dos with Alaskan Brewing's Oatmeal Stout or Deschutes Obsidian.
- Savannah Smiles with Westbrook White Thai or Jester King Bière de Miel."
1) Samoas with Saranac High Peaks Imperial Stout
2) Tagalongs with Saranac High Peaks Imperial IPA
3) Do-si-dos with Saranac High Peaks Clouded Dream
What would you mix your beer with?