Another Lake Effect Snow Watch for Central New York
Santa called and asked, "Where were you in December?" More snow in the forecast as the National Weather Service issues a Lake Effect Snow Watch Wednesday evening through Thursday Evening. See where.
LAKE EFFECT SNOW WATCH - WEDNESDAY NIGHT THROUGH THURSDAY NIGHT
* LOCATIONS... Oneida, Madison, Onondaga Counties
* ACCUMULATIONS...Snow accumulation of 5 to 10 inches possible. The heaviest snowfall may occur in the higher terrain in Onondaga and Madison counties and in Oneida County from Camden through Rome to Waterville and points west.
* TIMING...Lake effect snow will intensify Wednesday night and continue into Thursday before weakening Thursday evening.
* IMPACTS...The heavy snow will make travel very dangerous. Roads will become snow covered and slippery with poor visibility at
* WINDS...West 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* TEMPERATURES...In the mid 20's.