e read and agree to abide by these official rules and the decisions of Townsquare Media of Utica, which are final on all matters relating to any contest.
3. All contests are open to all U.S. citizens 18 years or older, except where prohibited by law.
4. The technology required to make WFRG available via the Internet may result in online broadcast delays. WFRG cannot be responsible for any difficulties that may result.
5. Employees and their immediate family members (defined as parent, sibling or any person residing in the same household as employee) of and its affiliates and subsidiaries are not eligible to win prizes. Promotional agencies who do business with WFRG or any of the promotion sponsors, and other radio stations in WFRG's metro survey area (as defined by Nielsen) are not eligible to participate in any contest presented by WFRG.
6. Townsquare Media of Utica reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value in the event that the advertised prize is not available. All applicable taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. No transfer or substitution of prizes will be allowed except by Townsquare Media of Utica in its sole discretion.
7. By entering any contest, contestants consent to the use of their name, likeness, photograph, hometown and biographical information without further permission or compensation, except where prohibited by law, in any future publicity carried out by Townsquare Media of Utica in connection with any contest.
8. All prizes will be awarded only to confirmed winners. By accepting a prize, the prize winner releases Townsquare Media of Utica, parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers and agents from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense, including without limitation property damages or personal injury arising out of participation in any contest or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize.
9. All prize winners will be required to submit valid identification to verify age and New York residency (within WFRG’s metro survey area as defined by Nielsen) and execute and affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, which must be signed when prize is awarded
10. Townsquare Media of Utica is not responsible for typographical, incorrect or incomplete entry information whether caused by a contestant, equipment or technical malfunction or for any other human or technical errors or malfunctions, including but not limited to errors in the administration of this contest, advertising, the Official Rules, the selection and announcement of the winner or the distribution of prizes.
11. Participants in any contest cannot have received a prize for 30 days prior to the awarding of the prize. Those found to be in violation of this rule may be disqualified.
12. If you are dissatisfied with these Official Rules your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue participating in Townsquare Media of Utica contests.
13. Townsquare Media of Utica reserves the right to change these Official Rules for any reason, in its sole discretion, or halt the contest at any time during the contest period for any reason.
14. Winners have 30 business days to claim their prize or prize will be forfeited.
15. All members of an winner's immediate family are not eligible to win anything further from the station in games, contests, or promotional efforts for a period of not less than 30 days from the date of his or her win.