Some late-night noise from Gretchen Wilson at a Las Cruces, N.M., hotel led to a police visit early Sunday morning (Oct. 13). Now, the country star is calling for a boycott of the establishment after, she says, they kicked her out.

KVIA-TV reports that an employee at Las Cruces' Hotel Encanto called 911 on Wilson around 3:30AM on Sunday morning. Employees had visited her room and asked her to be quiet multiple times, according to call audio obtained by the TV station.

"We went up there multiple times in the past half hour," the employee tells the dispatcher. "So, then I went up there, and she said that she was a celebrity, but I forgot to get her name. Apparently, Gretchen something."

Wilson had played the Las Cruces Country Music Festival on Saturday night (Oct. 12) and, in a tweet, says she "had a blast w/ the people there." But, she adds, "you should all band together to put Hotel Encanto out of business" because policed "kick[ed her] out in the middle of the night for no reason."

Police spokesperson Dan Trujillo tells KVIA that Wilson and "her entourage" left Hotel Encanto voluntarily. In her tweet, Wilson says she "complied" with officers' requests during the visit.

Wilson says she got offstage at 11:30PM local time and was in her room at 12:30 "only talking." According to the Hotel Encanto employee, though, Wilson was "being super loud," and when she was asked to quiet down, the employee says, "Her words [were], 'I paid for the room -- I could care less what people think.'"

"The hotel informed me that QUIET HOURS started at 10PM," Wilson writes. "Wrong hotel for 3rd shifters."

Wilson had another gripe with the hotel as well: "Had to wait 2 hrs for breakfast," she says.

Wilson, best known for her hit "Redneck Woman," also dealt with police in August of 2018 when she was involved in a "minor disturbance" on a flight landing at Bradley International Airport in Windsor Locks, Conn., on Aug. 21. After the plane landed, Wilson reportedly "became belligerent toward the troopers and caused a disturbance" while they were speaking with her, and she was taken into custody and charged with breach of peace.

That September, the breach of peace charge was dismissed after Wilson agreed to donate $500 to a charity for injured crime victims. She was also required to stay out of trouble in the court's jurisdiction area for 13 months.

See Country Stars' Mugshots

More From Big Frog 104