Account Manager/Assistant Business Manager
Job Summary: Partners with Account Executives to ensure the long-term success of our customers by providing sales support, acting as a liaison with clients, and ensuring successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. Also serves as backup to Traffic Department and assists the Business Office in many functions.
- Enters Sales Orders into Wide Orbit, and follows the life of the order while responding to client requests. Produces order confirmations, spot time reports and invoices; helps track missing copy for broadcast and digital.
- Generates reports related to sales activities and revenue data, etc.
- Acts as an extension of the sales team by assisting with sales projects as needed working closely with the Director of Sales.
- Provides administrative and/or process support for contract administration, customer service, and order history.
- Handles contracts for Account Executives, files and makes copies, relieves receptionist and assists with accounts receivable/collections.
- Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
- Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; familiar with Wide Orbit, VCreative or demonstrates ability to learn new systems quickly
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for assignments and tasks
- Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• 1-3 years’ experience
• 4-year college degree or comparable work experience
Qualified individuals can submit a resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Townsquare Interactive Sales Representative In Utica
Why Townsquare Interactive?
Townsquare Interactive (TSI) is a division of Townsquare Media—the third largest broadcasting company in the country. We help develop digital marketing campaigns for small businesses by offering SEO, website design, social media and online reputation monitoring.
Why will you love working at TSI?
We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves, and those around us, to develop personally and professionally. At Townsquare Interactive, you can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment. To foster your success, you’ll take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others. We’ve had over 90 internal promotions, and our goal is to double our company size. Whatever your professional goals, you’ll have the opportunity to make steps toward your target and take your career to new heights!
What will the role look like?
As an Online Marketing Consultant at TSI, you’ll help small and medium-sized businesses with their overall web presence. You will:
- Prospect for qualified local and regional businesses to present and close digital marketing solutions
- Administer in-person demonstrations of our marketing services
- Set individual and team goals and work with a Sales Manager to exceed these goals
- Participate in team bonding games and activities
- Be a part of a high-energy, goal-oriented work environment
Let's talk money and perks!
Townsquare Interactive offers a competitive base salary with uncapped commissions that are paid out monthly. Additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Healthcare benefits
- Dental, vision & 401(k)
- Three weeks paid time off
- Company provided cell phone, laptop and hot spot
- Monthly car allowance
- Performance-based incentives:
- Opportunity to earn up to 100% commissions
- Base salary increases based on performance
- Average first year earnings- 60k-70k
Do you have the following?
- Bachelor's degree? (preferred)
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and vehicle?
- Customer- or sales-focused experience?
- Go-getter, hunter mentality?
- Drive and competitiveness required to crush sales goals?
- Desire to grow your career with a fast growing organization in a booming industry?
If you believe you have what it takes, APPLY TODAY!
Qualified individuals can submit a resume and letter of interest to email@example.com or fill out the online application below.
Questions? Call: 315.768.9500
Townsquare Media is a diversified media, entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties. The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include 312 radio stations and over 325 local companion websites in 66 small to mid-sized markets, making it the third largest owner of radio stations, a national portfolio of music and entertainment digital properties reaching over 50 million US unique visitors monthly, including Taste of Country, Diffuser.fm, Ultimate Classic Rock, Loudwire, The FW, GuySpeed, ScreenCrush and PopCrush, approximately 500 live music and non-music events annually, and Seize the Deal, an E-commerce business.
What Sets Us Apart? Townsquare Media is not afraid to try new things and new ways of doing business. We are a non-traditional multi-media company with a vision of making the all of our media experiences integrated, thus more effective for our clients and more exciting for our consumers. If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light and still have fun - then we want you.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.