Wild West Frog Fest To-Do List
As you know, our Big Frog 104 Wild West FrogFest & Painted Pony Rodeo is Saturday, June 18th at the Herkimer County Fairgrounds in Frankfort, with Jeff Bates and Rodney Atkins. There are some thoughts you may want to consider before venturing out to Frogfest.
Here’s my reminder to-do list for Wild West Frogfest Attendees:
1. Bring sunscreen (Hey, you’re going to be in the sun all day, and the frogcast for Saturday is sunny skies, high 80).
2. Bring an umbrella (Hey, we don’t always get the frogcast 100 percent right, so in case there’s a few sprinkles).
3. Bring your camera.
4. Make sure your cell phone is charged, in case you need to make a call and can’t recharge it out on the field.
5. Bring lawn chairs (Folding chairs or those canvas chairs you can tote in a bag are most convenient).
6. Bring a hat (A cowboy is in style, considering we’re having a rodeo, but a baseball cap is ok too…you pick the team).
7. Bring your enthusiasm (Performers love an enthusiastic audience).
8. Bring your cooler (No liquids allowed, but you can bring food).
9. Bring your tickets (if you already purchased them), or be ready to buy tickets at the gate.
10. Remember where you parked (Maybe you want to put a ribbon on your car or some other item so you don’t have to keep clicking your door opener to hear which car’s horn blows).
Frog Fest and Rodeo: Saturday June 18, 12pm at the Herkimer County Fairgrounds, 135 Cemetery Road, Frankfort. Tickets $18, purchase at the gate, any area Price Chopper, at the Townsquare Media studios at 9418 River Road in Marcy and online here.