Why Andy Cash Is Excited About His First FrogFest
I couldn’t be more excited for my first FrogFest, presented by Whites Farm Supply. What a year to start off with. It’s not just my first year, but a first for Big Frog! This is the first time we have all national Nashville acts. Not only are they national acts, but amazing national acts. James Wesley, Trailer Choir, Tyler Farr, and Thompson Square, will make June 14th, 2014 one of the best days of the year!
There is so much that FrogFest has to offer, I just can’t contain my excitement. Here are the Top Five reasons why I am looking forward to my first FrogFest! (These are in no particular order.)
- This is an event that brings our Central New York country fans together for an incredible day of fun in the sun, great food, and great music. I moved back to Central New York because I love it so much. I love the people and I am looking forward to meeting and partying with all of you!
- The Painted Pony Rodeo is going to be there! I have never seen a rodeo in my life, EVER! How cool is it that right here in Central New York, you will be able to see live and in person true bull riding and ropin’? I am still trying to convince Tad and Polly to let me get on a bull and try it. I probably wouldn’t even make it out of the gate!
- I know I briefly touched on this at the top of this post and it may seem obvious, but I am PUMPED about the incredible acts we have this year. The fact that we have four national acts coming in just goes to show you how hard those who have come before me have worked to make this awesome station truly The Best and Most Country! This is the 26th year and it only gets bigger and better from here on out.
- There will be some great food and beverage vendors there. What goes great with some country rocking? Good beer and good eats! Of course the soda will be good too for those not of age. The best part is if you purchase VIP tickets, your food and beverage (non-alcoholic) are included.
- What I am really excited about is the fact that I will have the honor of getting up there on stage and helping to introduce the incredible acts. Not only will I get to intro the acts but I look forward to helping you get pumped up out there in the audience. Not that you won’t be totally psyched already!
There is no doubt in my mind that my first FrogFest experience will be the best ever and you will have a lot to do with it. So when you see me on June 14th, make sure you come up to me, say hello, and introduce yourself. I would love to thank you personally for making this station such a great place to work!