What To Bring To Taste Of Country Music Festival
The Taste of Country Music Festival is coming to Hunter Mountain June 13-15 with a star studded lineup. Whether you’re planning to attend one day or the whole show check out a list of things you should be packing and some things that you can’t bring in.
Plan ahead. June isn’t that far away. There are 3 options if you want to stay at or near the festival. Regular camping, RV spaces, and hotels are all available for the 3 day event at Hunter Mountain. For more details on the camping options read here.
Things you should consider packing
- Blanket to sit on
- Small chairs (watch out for the no chair zone)
- Rain gear
- Camera (no professional equipment allowed)
- Bug spray
Reminder for campers
- Toilet paper
- Propane cooking stoves only
- Soap and Towels (Free showers available)
Things you can’t bring
- Any illegal substances
- Glass bottles
- No Kegs/beer balls
- Liquid fuel (propane only)
Items that cannot be brought into the concert field
- Pop up tents
- Outside food
- Coolers or any beverages (one bottle of water is acceptable)
A full list of what you can or can not bring can be found from Taste of Country here.