What Are the Most Common Winning Powerball Numbers
The Powerball jackpot is worth over $450 million, the largest since 2013 when it hit $590 million. What numbers do you play? Birthdays, anniversaries, lucky numbers or do you pick numbers at random? You could try playing the most commonly drawn numbers.
26 has been drawn more times than any other white ball in history according to Powerball, followed by 20, 32, 16 and 42.
The #20 is also the most common red ball drawn, with a winner 49 times.
If all else fails you can always let the Lucky Lottery Generator pick your numbers.
Powerball tickets cost $2 and you must pick five numbers between 1 and 69 and one "Powerball" number between 1 and 26. The drawings are at 10:59 p.m. Wednesdays and Saturdays. The cut off to buy tickets is 9:45 p.m. on the day of drawings.
For security purposes, the Lottery encourages everyone to sign the back of their tickets immediately after purchasing them.
The odds of winning the Powerball jackpot is 1 in 292 million.
You have better odds of
- becoming a Hollywood star ... 1 in 1.5 million
- hitting a hole in one on consecutive par-three golf holes ... 1 in 156 million
- being struck by lightning in a given one-year period ... 1 in 1 million
- being attacked by a shark ... 1 in 11.5 million
- becoming the President of the United States .. 1 in 10 million
No one has won Powerball's biggest prize since November 4th, but you can't win if you don't play.
Have you ever won money playing the lottery?