Watch Weatherman Who Accidentally Eats Cat Vomit During Live Broadcast [VIDEO]
Subscribe to Big Frog 104 on
We’ve all heard of the 5 second rule, but WFSB weatherman and Syracuse University alum, Scot Haney may want to think twice the next time he eats something off the floor. While on the air, Haney picked up what he thought were Grape Nuts off the floor and ate it. Later, he realized it was cat vomit from the bottom of his shoe.
Haney realized his mistake and told viewers:
‘I ate cat vomit, right here on television. It’s disgusting. I’m going to throw up! They’re a little soggy. They taste like shoes. Oh. I don’t think those are Grape Nuts. I think that might be dog doody. This is what’s trending now. Ladies and gentlemen, those were not grape nuts that I ate. I kept finding more and more of it on the floor, and I thought it was grape nuts because it looked just like it. My cat threw up, and I must have stepped in it and that’s what I ate.’
Why Haney ate something off the floor, for all to see, it beyond me. My stomach turned watching his mistake. It took me back to the time I grabbed the wrong soda, in the middle of Sears, and took a big gulp. It wasn’t soda. It was my friends spit cup for his chew.
What’s the grossest thing you’ve accidentally swallowed?
A news anchor in Puerto Rico tripped over a word and apparently didn’t realize he was on live TV. Because he followed it up with 20 seconds of gibberish and vocal warm-ups. If you’ve seen Bruce Almighty,’ it’s just like the part where Steve Carell’s anchor character can’t stop spouting nonsense on the air.