Want To Be A Better Boss?
Many of you are responsible for others in the workplace (I guess that makes you a boss). And while we all have bosses, how does the boss feel about the job that he or her is doing?
1. Develop every employee. – Help your employees achieve their goals.
2. Take care of problems immediately. – Don’t let problems linger.
3. Rescue your worst employee. – Find ways to make him or her successful.
4. Serve others, not yourself. – Don’t ask others to do something you wouldn’t do yourself.
5. Always remember where you came from. – Remember, you didn’t start out at the top.
And, here’s an extra…an occasional pat on the back goes a long way.