Top 5 Pick Your Own Apple Orchards In CNY
Who doesn’t love picking fresh apples in the fall? There are plenty of places in Utica, Rome, Syracuse, and CNY to check out. Here’s five to check out.
1) North Star Orchards LLC located at 7315 Merriman Road in Clinton
As a Westmoreland native, North Star was always a must stop growing up after school. Feel free to give them a call at (315) 853-1024.
2) Windy Hill Orchard located at 577 East Street in Cassville
Starting in Mid September and running through the end of October, you can find amazing apples from Windy Hill. You can call them at (315) 822-0046.
3) Middlefield Orchard located at 2274 State Hwy. 166 in Cooperstown
Now is the time to plan your trip to Cooperstown and get ready for apple picking at Middlefield Orchard. You can call them at (607) 547-8212.
4) Sunnycrest Orchards located at 583 Chestnut Street in Sharon Springs
Something is always growing in Sharon Springs at Sunnycrest Orchards. You can call them at (518) 284-2510 for picking schedules.
5) Critz Farms located at 3232 Rippleton Road in Cazenovia
It just isn’t fall in Central New York without taking a trip to Cazenovia and checking out Critz Farms. Find their picking schedules at (315) 662-3355.
Subscribe to Big Frog 104 on